March 2, 2014

30 Day Shred Progress

Well today has been a little disappointing. I've been sticking to my diet and working out all week and the scale showed a gain of 1lb. I know weight fluctuates daily and working out can lead to water retention in the muscles to help them heal. But, I just want to know that all my hard work is making a difference. I took pictures to compare from last week and I don't see much difference there either. But at least it doesn't look like I've gained any. I will just keep it up, because I know putting in the work will make a change. So here are my progress pics from the last 3 weeks. No huge differences, but I can see small changes, and that's what keeps me motivated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Southern Illinois
We have 2 beautiful boys and we are exploring our options to adopt a child