February 23, 2014

30 Day Shred Week 2



I weighed in today and after logging my weight I realized I've lost almost 4lbs since last Sunday. I'm so happy I've been taking weekly progress pictures. Because looking in the mirror I can't tell a huge difference, but looking at the pictures I can pick out small things. I need to make sure I'm taking the photo in the same spot every time though because I was standing closer to the wall today than I was last week, so it can be a little deceiving for the overall picture. Just looking quickly I look way smaller until you realize I'm not standing in quite the same spot. My whole body shrunk! But seriously, I'm very proud of my accomplishments so far. I can tell my pants are fitting looser and my body is starting to look leaner and tighter. So if anyone is starting out I encourage you to weigh, take measurements, and take pictures weekly for the first month of your journey. I will probably start doing monthly pictures after 30 Day Shred is over.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Southern Illinois
We have 2 beautiful boys and we are exploring our options to adopt a child