April 20, 2014

Tone it Up "Love Your Body with HIIT" Review

First off, I would totally recommend this workout if anyone is looking for a light-medium intensity HIIT workout. I did this workout yesterday after my boot camp class was kind of a bust. "Love Your Body with HIT" was a total body workout. At first I was a little confused by the set with all the rose petals and the intro with them wearing lingerie, but apparently it was a video they did for Victoria's Secret, so I guess that makes more sense, but I don't think lingerie belongs in a workout video. Anyway, it's a tabata style workout. 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off. Today, I'm feeling a little sore in my shoulders and legs. There were a lot of push-ups and squats and lunges. If you want to make it a little more intense just do it twice. The run-time was 20:47. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out.
Tone It Up Love Your Body with HIIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Southern Illinois
We have 2 beautiful boys and we are exploring our options to adopt a child